INVIDI Pulse Integration Toolkit
Pulse Integration Toolkit makes it easy to integrate with Pulse, the most advanced video monetisation platform on the market, and leverage our vast experience of successful video ad integrations.
Through its plugins and SDKs, the toolkit offers a wide range of features to insert ads with the best end-user experience on any platform.
Plugins and SDKs
- Plugins, which require little integration effort and have been created to
easily integrate with a particular player:
- VideoJS v7.x and Brightcove Player v6.x HTML5 Plugin
- JW7 HTML5 Plugin
- Brightcove Player v5.x HTML5 Plugin
- VideoJS v5.x HTML5 Plugin
- Ooyala Player V4 HTML5 Plugin
- Ad Players, which layer on top of your normal video player to solely play
ads, require the least amount of integration effort, but still provide
access to underlying classes and methods if more specialised logic is required:
- HTML5 Ad Player
- Pulse SDKs, which require a small amount of integration effort, and also
provide access to underlying classes and methods if more specialised logic
- iOS Pulse SDK
- tvOS Pulse SDK
- Android Pulse SDK
- HTML5 Pulse SDK
- Core SDKs, which require the most amount of integration effort, and provide
you access to all classes and methods, but no basic logic is provided out-of-the-box.
- HTML5 SDK
VAST and VMAP
Integration between your video player and Pulse for ad serving can also be achieved through a VAST or VMAP integration, where you directly request these ticket types from Pulse. However, this way of integrating should be used as a last resort and only when you have no or limited control over the video player you use to play back your content.
You can use our sample Cast Application Framework (CAF) Receiver Application, based on Google's CAF Receiver API and support of the IAB VMAP standard, to create your own receiver application that can provide the ads metadata and request VMAP ads from Pulse to be served on a Chromecast device.
Besides the integration between your player and Pulse for ad serving, you may be interested in adding functionality to your integration provided by a third party. A few third-party tools are supported directly by us, where we provide an easy way to integrate.