High level SDKs to integrate ad serving from Pulse into your video player application.
Pulse SDK is the name of a range of SDKs, which simplifies integrating a video player application with Pulse for ad serving significantly. The Pulse SDKs define a strict and simple communication protocol, allowing developers to quickly build simple event driven integrations. The Pulse SDKs automatically manage:
- ad tracking,
- error handling,
- passbacks for third-party ads,
- and prompting the video player to play ads.
The generic architecture of a Pulse SDK integration would look as follows:
Pulse SDKs are available for:
- Android, to integrate in your native Android application.
- iOS, to integrate in your native iOS application.
- tvOS, to integrate in your native tvOS application.
- HTML5, to integrate in your web based player, which can run on any platform through a web browser.