Banner areas requests
Companion banners are ads served along with linear or non-linear ads on a predefined area on your site in the form of text, static image display ads, rich media, or skins that wrap around the video experience.
<div> area refers to a predefined area (zone) on
your site to host the companion banner ad. You need to create one div per companion banner area in the HTML code next to
your video player with the desired dimensions and a unique ID. A suggestion is
to name this div using its IAB standard naming and size. For
style="width:300px; height="250px" ...</div>
The companion banner areas you created need to be registered with your Pulse account in order to traffic ads to them. Send your Account Manager a list of your desired companion banner area IDs and they will help you set them up.
- Base URL: https://api.videoplaza.com/v3/banner-areas
- Requests: GET requests are used. You pass parameters by using common REST parameters like PATH, as well as HTTP HEADERS. The body of the requests should be provided in JSON format and encoded using UTF-8.
- Responses: All responses contain an HTTP status code in the header and the body is in JSON format.
- Swagger documentation: Campaign API v3 - Banner Areas
- Related user documentation: