Targeting Template API
Targeting templates simplify your work by allowing you to create the targeting once and then apply it to your campaigns or goals. When you create a targeting template, you can either link the template to a campaign or goal, or import rules from the template to a campaign or goal.
- Base URL: https://api.videoplaza.com/api/2.0/targeting-template
- Requests: GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE requests are used. You pass parameters by using common REST parameters like PATH and QUERY, as well as HTTP HEADERS. The body of the requests should be provided in JSON format and encoded using UTF-8.
- Responses: All responses contain an HTTP status code in the header and the body is in JSON format.
- Swagger documentation: Targeting Template API
- Related user documentation:
- Targeting template requests
- Targeting template rules requests