Advertisers, Agencies and Brands
The procedure for adding advertisers, agencies and brands is the same and it is explained in this section.
- Open the Clients tab from the menu ().
- From the Clients Overview, select the tab you wish to add a new client to.
Click on Add new advertiser/ agency/ brand button, depending on the tab
A new page opens up:
Fill in the following information:
- Advertiser, agency or brand name: enter the client's name. Use up to 250 characters.
- Email (optional): enter the client's email address.
- Phone number (optional): enter the client's phone number.
- Fax number (optional): enter the client's fax number.
- Postal address (optional): enter the client's postal address.
- Visiting address (optional): enter the client's visiting address.
- Description (optional): add a description of the client for your own internal reference. Enter any notes you may have for yourself or your colleagues. Use up to 1000 characters.
- Click SAVE.
Expand Client Tab
After adding a new client, click on it from the client list to expand the tab:
- Add contact: this opens a new window where you can enter the information about the client's contact person.
- Show all campaigns from advertiser, agency or brand: this takes you to the Campaigns Overview and shows you a list of campaigns filtered by client.
- View or delete Programmatic Buyer Domains: you can see a list of all domains associated with this advertiser as well as the date of the first bid for each domain. Click on the menu button to delete a domain. This moves the domain back to the "Uncategorized Domains" tab. For more information, see Uncategorized Domains.