Share a Custom Report
- Open Custom Reporting from the menu .
Click on the ... button of the report you want to share, and select
Share Report. The Share Report window opens:
- Fill in a label in the Label field, to identify the sharing on the report. For example, Share report with Company X.
- Select an expiration date in the Expires field to indicate until which date the link works.
Click Create Share Link. The next window containing the link
Click Copy Link, and send the link to whomever needs access to the
- When you send the link, mention until when the report can be viewed.
- You can also mention that when they view the shared report, the columns and options they select, as well as their column sorting preferences and paging information, are stored in the URL and history. This means they can format the report as they like and then share the updated URL with anyone else. It also means that the changes they make to the report view are not lost if they, for example, reload the page.
- Click Close Window when you are done to finish the procedure.