Filter and group campaigns
You can filter campaigns and use groups within the Campaigns List to review and manage your campaigns more easily, for example only showing campaigns that are marked with a warning status and need attention.
Use campaign filters as a way of searching for specific campaigns and list them based on a common denominator.
- Name: search for a part of or the whole name of a campaign
- Advertiser: search for all campaigns from an advertiser, either on part of or the whole name
- Agency: search for all campaigns from an agency, on part of or the whole name
- Brand: show all campaigns with a certain brand, on part of or the whole name
- Goal: only show campaigns with goals or campaigns without goals
- Ad: only show campaigns with ads or campaigns without ads
- Prio: only show campaigns with a priority lower than or higher than a value defined by you
- Start date: only show campaigns that start within 24 hours, 48 hours, 7 days, 30 days or within a specific selected date
- Campaign status: only show campaigns whose status indicates an error or a warning
- End date: only show campaigns that end within 24 hours, 48 hours, 7 days, 30 days or within a specific selected date
- On/Off: only show campaigns that are enabled or disabled
- Custom Campaign ID: search for a campaign with the custom ID you entered
Grouping the campaigns puts them into blocks based on a group dimension which, for example, simplifies reporting on all campaigns from a certain advertiser.
- Prio: group campaigns on priority
- VAST enabled: group campaigns with VAST enabled and VAST disabled
- Advertiser: group campaigns based on advertiser
- Agency: group campaigns based on agency
- Brand: group campaigns based on brand
- On/Off: group enabled and disabled campaigns