Share a Performance View
- Open Performance Metrics from the Analytics menu ().
- Filter on the desired campaigns.
Click the Share button. The Share Performance View
- Fill in a label in the Label field, to identify the sharing on the performance view. For example, Share campaign performance with Company X.
- Select an expiration date in the Expires field to indicate until which date the link works. By default, the expiration date is set to 30 days from the current date.
Click Create Share Link. The next window containing the
Click Copy Link, and send the link to whomever needs
access to the campaign performance view.
- The Shared Performance View always opens in the default state regardless of the metrics summary breakdowns, selected metrics, and graph filters you might have configured prior to sharing it.
- When you send the link, mention until when it is valid.
- You can also mention that when they view the Shared Performance View, the metrics summary breakdowns, selected metrics, and graph filters they configure are stored in the URL and history. This means they can format the view as they like and then share the updated URL with anyone else. It also means that the changes they make to the view are not lost if they, for example, reload the page.
- You can send the Shared Performance View Interface Overview documentation along with the share link.
- Click Close Window when you are done to finish the procedure.