Share a Performance View
For active campaigns, the view is updated with the latest available numbers every time the share link is accessed or refreshed.
- Open Performance Metrics from the Analytics menu ().
- Filter on the desired campaigns.
Click Share. The Share Performance View window
Note: The Share Performance View is scrollable.
- Label: fill in a label to identify the sharing on the performance view. For example, Share campaign performance with Company X.
- Expires: select an expiration date to indicate until which date the link works. By default, the expiration date is set to 30 days from the current date.
Click Select Breakdowns to select which breakdowns the
external party can choose from when looking at the performance metrics totals in
the Shared Performance View. Breakdown by campaign is required and selected by
default. The breakdowns selected here will also be the only ones displayed on
the Performance History graphs section.
Click Select Metrics to select which metrics the
external party can view in the Metrics Summary table, Performance History
graphs, and exported Excel file in the Shared Performance View. The metrics you
have selected in the Performance Metrics Explorer before creating the share link
are pre-selected by default.
Note: The unique impressions metric is available only for campaign and campaign by day breakdown. For all the other breakdowns, the external party will see
N/A(not available) in the unique impressions column both in the UI and in the exported Excel file. In the Performance History graphs, the unique impression metric will be available only in the campaign time series graph.
Click Create Share Link. The next window containing the
Click Copy Link, and send the link to whoever needs
access to the campaign performance view.
- The external parties can customize their view based on the breakdowns and metrics you selected when creating the share link.
- When you send the link to an external party, mention the date that the link expires.
- You can also mention that when they view the Shared Performance View, the metrics summary breakdowns, selected metrics, and graph filters they configure are stored in the URL and history. This means they can format the view as they like and then share the updated URL with anyone else. It also means, for example, that the changes they make to the view are not lost if they reload the page.
- You can send the Shared Performance View interface overview documentation along with the share link.
- Click Close Window when you are done to finish the procedure.