Metamarkets is a real-time analytics platform for buyers and sellers of programmatic advertising, with the main focus on auction and post bid level analytics. Metamarkets' technology is based on ingesting real-time or batch feeds of your auction records with nested bid responses, impression records, and clicks. The data is then aggregated and presented to you in form of a dashboard to help you visualize programmatic trends and opportunities and understand what is happening right now and why it is happening.
- Set alerts to notify you if a metric passes a specific threshold that you define
- Schedule reports for yourself or others to be delivered by email on a recurring basis; daily, weekly, or monthly
- Download reports
- Bookmark reports that you access frequently
- To analyse programmatic buyer behaviour
- To analyse deal health and performance
- To monitor buyer bid rates and prices, to inform holistic sales strategy
- For granular analytics on direct campaigns
- For any invoicing and reconciliation reporting
- Understand the performance of programmatic buyers
- Troubleshoot programmatic problems
Data in Metamarkets is only available for the past 6 months.