(Deprecated) Insight Reporting API
The Insight reporting tool is designed to provide fast, reliable access to standard, every day reporting needs. To do this, Pulse pre-aggregates typical combinations of filters, dimensions, and metrics and makes them available to report against directly within the Insight UI or through the Insight API. Insight also allows some additional combinations of filters, dimensions, and metrics to be configured by the publisher as custom templates in the Insight UI.
- Base URL:
- Insight Report Requests: https://api.videoplaza.com/api/2.0/report
- Insight Report Definition Requests: https://api.videoplaza.com/api/2.0/report-definition
- Requests: GET and POST requests are used. You pass parameters by using common REST parameters like PATH and QUERY, as well as HTTP HEADERS. The body of the requests should be provided in JSON format and encoded using UTF-8.
- Responses: All responses contain an HTTP status code in the header and the body is in JSON format.
- Swagger documentation: https://api.videoplaza.com/docs
- Related user documentation:
- You can only create Insight reports based on existing Insight report definitions. You cannot create new Insight report definitions.
- Retrieving an Insight report returns report data without subtotals.
- You cannot pull an Insight report as Excel or view a report in browser.
- You cannot share an Insight report.
- You cannot add an Insight report to a relevant menu, for example the standard "Campaign performance by creative" report cannot be added to the campaign menu.