Skip ad button
Override skip ad button settings
To override the skip ad button settings, go through the following steps:
- Go to campaign, goal, or ad overview, depending on where you want to change the setting.
- Double-click the Skippable field. A pop up window
- Select Override parent settings.
- Select whether to show the skip button always, after first unique view, or never.
- Always: selecting this option allows you to set the amount of seconds, or the percentage of the ad, after which the skip button appears.
- After first unique view: selecting this
option allows you to:
- Reset view count after a certain time period. You can choose to reset on a scale from 1 to 48 hours.
- Set the amount of seconds or the percentage of the ad after which the skip button appears.
- Never: selecting this option means that the skip button never appears during ad playback.
- Click Save.
The skippable column displays a different value based on the settings you enabled:
|Inherits||Inherits settings from parent.|
|Yes||Overrides parent settings and is set to either:
|No||Overrides parent settings and is set to never be skippable.|