VPAID passbacks and targeting templates
If you are integrated through VAST tags (as opposed to the SDKs or plugins), you can now benefit from building passback lists and optimising CPM. With the release of VPAID passbacks, you can now chose from the most profitable third-party ad source and optimise on price rather than average yield.
- Passbacks for VAST/VPAID integrations
- If an ad is delivered but fails to play, the ad request continues down the passback list.
- Timeout settings for ad start.
Targeting templates simplify your workflow and make targeting management more effective in cases where you re-use the same targeting rules over and over again. With this feature, you only have to create the targeting once, and then simply apply it to your campaigns with the click of a button.
Creating a template
- Open the Settings menu and select the targeting templates tab.
- Create a new template, give it a name and configure your targeting.
- Then either:
- Link your targeting template to a campaign or goal (if you edit the targeting template, targeting rules change for all campaigns linked to it), or
- Import the rules (rules are persistent in the campaign or goal). Importing rules can be useful when you want to use the rules from a template but still want to add information manually.
Editing a template changes all targeting for campaigns that have linked to the template in question, and you no longer have to go through several campaigns with the same targeting just to change one small detail.