Logging on Pulse SDKs & HTML5 Core SDK adParameters
Logging enabled in HTML5, iOS and tvOS Pulse SDK
- Problems in network responses, which may be caused by a misconfigured Pulse account or third party servers.
- Network request failures, like a failure to get the a requested session from Pulse.
- VAST responses from third party servers that do not conform to the VAST standard.
- Coding mistakes in the integration, like a missed argument or wrongly typed argument.
- And so on.
These messages help you debug your integration during development, and help you identify any issues that may occur in production.
- HTML5: OO.Pulse.setLogListener
- iOS & tvOS: OOPulse.setLogListener
VPAID 2.0 enabled in HTML5 Core and Pulse SDKs
In order to handle VPAID 2.0 ads in your video player, you need access to the <AdParameters> element in the VAST response. In the HTML5 Core and Pulse SDKs, we now expose this element through the adParameters method on the creative.
This release includes the following documentation updates:
Refer to the Changelog Document for HTML5 Pulse SDK at: http://pulse-sdks.ooyala.com/pulse-html5/latest/
Refer to the Changelog Document for iOS & tvOS Pulse SDK at: http://pulse-sdks.ooyala.com/ios_2/latest/changelog.html
Refer to the Changelog Document for HTML5 Core SDK at: http://pulse-sdks.ooyala.com/html5_2/latest/