Ability to forecast on sponsor goals and sponsor inventory through the Pulse user interface and Forecast API.
Ability to Forecast on Sponsor Goals and Sponsor Inventory
Sponsor goal mode is used for extra sponsor messages, guaranteeing a prime position directly after pre-roll and mid-roll ad breaks, and before post-roll ad breaks, meaning that sponsor goals are delivered closest to content. They act within their own sponsor break and compete for inventory only with other sponsor goals. They can be booked only as Share of Voice or Impression goals.
- Campaign simulations now allow you to see how much sponsor inventory a new hypothetical campaign could reach and how much of the sponsor goal is forecast to be delivered. The report also lists all competing sponsor goals, giving an indication of which higher priority sponsor goals are taking up the sponsor inventory that the campaign goal in question could have used.
- Inventory simulations now allow you to check how much sponsor inventory is forecast to be available for a specific target and time period, how much of the sponsor inventory is already forecast to be filled, and the fill rate.
This allows you to better understand availability, which helps make better informed sales decisions and in turn brings you more revenue opportunities.
- Pulse Planner: Set the Goal mode to Sponsor:
- Forecast API: Set the goal
BUMPERin the campaign forecast request body.
- Pulse Planner: Set the Inventory type to Sponsor
- Forecast API: Set the inventory
BUMPERin the inventory forecast request body.
This release includes the following documentation updates: