Welcome to INVIDI Pulse Documentation
Optimise your ad revenue and make the most of your growing audience with the INVIDI Pulse products. The Pulse ad management and programmatic trading tools are designed specifically to help broadcasters and publishers run their video ad businesses. For an overview, see Video Advertising Overview and INVIDI Pulse Video Advertising Platform.
Batch upload endpoints
A new set of endpoints, called the
Batch upload endpoints, are
available to interact with INVIDI Pulse. These endpoints are part of the Audience Management API and complement the Pulse Audience Management functionality by allowing you
to populate the Pulse session store with audience data for your viewers. Read more
in 2020-06-24 Release.
Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has designed the Open Measurement standard to facilitate the measurement of mobile in-app ads by third-party viewability and measurement providers without requiring their own SDK.
- version 1.2.22 with the Pulse Android SDK. To benefit from the OM SDK, upgrade to version 126.96.36.199.0 or later of our Android SDK.
- version 1.3.1 with the Pulse iOS SDK. To benefit from the OM SDK, upgrade to version 188.8.131.52.0 or later of our iOS SDK.
Collection and surfacing of impressions and viewability information is supported for normal and sponsor standard third-party ads (pre-rolls, mid-rolls, and post-rolls), which are VAST 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, and 4.1 compliant.
This means that you can now provide required measurement data to all measurement providers and advertisers by accessing multiple measurement provider SDKs collapsed into a single integration, simplifying maintenance without sacrificing functionality. Allowing such transparency can bring more demand for your inventory. Read more in 2020-02-18 Release, 2020-06-29 Release, and Open Measurement.
Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) v2.0 launch in Pulse
TCF v1.1 is deprecated and superseded by TCF v2.0. IAB Europe will continue to support TCF v1.1 until 15 August 2020 and post that date support will be removed, which means support in Pulse ends at the same time. The implementation of the IAB Transparency and Consent Framework v2.0 in Pulse is now finalized. Read more in 2020-05-07 Release.
New and improved audience reporting
Custom Reporting is now capable of providing more meaningful audience reports, both through the user interface and the REST API endpoints. You can filter for segments within one audience segmentation as well as break down the results by segments within one audience segmentation. Read more in 2020-03-20 Release.
Account custom parameters
Account custom parameter functionality allows you to target any parameter that does not fit the rest of Pulse targeting rules and where you need a more structured approach than with tags. The parameters are structured as key-value pairs. Account custom parameters are available in Pulse UI, Pulse APIs, VAST and VMAP, and in Pulse SDKs. Read more in 2019-12-18 Release and 2020-01-27 Release.
Where to find what
- INVIDI Pulse Release Notes for up-to-date information about the Pulse products
- INVIDI Pulse User Guide for Pulse administrators, ad operations, traffic managers, and sales and product managers
- Developer Guides for developing and validating integrations between
your player and Pulse for ad serving:
- Validation Importance and Process, mandatory for all integrations
- Plugins for several video players
- Pulse SDKs for HTML5, Android, iOS, and tvOS
- VAST and VMAP for VAST and VMAP integrations
- Chromecast for integrating Pulse ad delivery with Chromecast using VMAP
- SDK reference documentation for Pulse SDKs and HTML5 Core SDK
- Sample integrations and documentation on GitHub
- Developer Guides for accessing and handling data in Pulse:
- Add-On Integrations for adding third-party functionality to your integration:
- Knowledge Base Articles
- Pulse Help Desk: use the Technical Support portal to report problems, ask Pulse related questions, request account configuration changes, or suggest a feature request. See INVIDI Pulse Help Desk User Guide for more information.
- Pulse Statuspage: subscribe to receive Pulse incidents and maintenance notifications.